Monday, November 15, 2010

Attention: Real Estate Consultants/Appraisers/Brokers the 1st Batch of registrant without Examination approved by PRC has been released!!!

Congratulations to all those Real Estate Consultants, Appraisers and Brokers that has been approved by the Professional Regulatory Commission. The first batch that has been approved last October 2010 has already been released in public last November 8, 2010 in the PRC website and was also published at Manila Bulletin last November 10, 2010.

It states that 10 Real Estate Consultants, 33 Real Estate Appraisers and 531 Real Estate Brokers applicants were approved for registration without examination by the Examination Committee for Real Estate Service in Manila

The members of the Board of Real Estate Broker are Dr. Eduardo G. Ong, Chairman; Hon. Bansan C. Choa, Hon. Ramon C.F. Cuervo III, Hon. Florencio C. Dino II and Hon. Rafael M. Fajardo , Members.

Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 but not later than November 19, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1x1 picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013. Registrants are required to personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oath taking ceremony will be held before the Board on Monday, November 29, 2010, at 1:00 clock in the afternoon at the Fiesta Pavillion, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila.

Selling of oath taking tickets will be from November 9, 2010 until November 26, 2010 only.

For those who have not yet applied for their licensed, submit your application now and be the next batch to be included in the newly professionalized world of Real Estate in the Philippines

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! Any news for the schedule of oath taking of the 2nd approved applicants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to increase your familiarity only keep visiting this web site and be
    updated with the newest news update posted here.

    Review my weblog ... cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete